Membership in the Associated Cemeteries of Missouri (ACM) has many benefits for you to consider. With a strong record over the past fifty years of providing educational opportunities at our conventions; meaningful connections with colleagues across the state and suppliers across the country; and important work collaborating with state legislators to improve and regulate our industry, we are committed to providing great value to our members and to the cemetery industry in Missouri.
With each membership come these important benefits to your organization:
• Access to networking with other cemetery professionals at all levels: owners, managers, counselors, grounds crew, etc.
• Access to a wide-variety of vendors that touch every aspect of a cemetery operation.
• Invitation to our annual convention providing educational and social events.
• Access to our ACM website providing valuable resources
• Ability to serve on small groups and committees to have real impact on our industry
We know that there are several associations that may ask you to be a member. We are asking you to be a partner.
Unlike some associations, ACM is volunteer-driven. We have no office, director, staff or automobile to support. We have no other allegiances to products or services other than the good of cemeteries in the State of Missouri.
We are an active group of committed professionals who determine their own course, not that of someone trying to justify their own position by inventing causes and agendas.